1. Purpose and Scope
We are strongly committed to respecting your online privacy and recognizes the need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information collected and/or collated by us.
Please be advised that in any Sensitive Information (as defined herein below) procured by us, shall be:
- 1. Processed fairly and lawfully;
- 2. Obtained only for specified and lawful purposes, and not be used in any manner which is against the law or policy in force in India;
- 3. Adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is required;
- 4. Able to be reviewed by the user, from time to time and updated-if need arises; and
- 5. Not kept longer than for the time which it is required or the purpose for which it is required.
Moreover, you understand and hereby consent that this information may be transferred to any third party for the purpose of services provided through the Platform or to any third party providers for any jointly developed or marketed services, payment processing, order fulfillment, customer services, data analysis, IT services and such other services which enable us to provide you services through the Platform.
Such an intimation to withdraw your consent can be provided in letter, phone or e-mail to the communication details provided below:
Mirable Health Services Private Limited
L166, 5th Main Service Road, Sector 6,
HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560102
Types of Information collected by Mirable:
4. Personal Information
- (a). “Personal Information” means and includes any information that relates to a natural person through which an individual is identified, such as the name, contact details, email address, gender, age or any other relevant material provided by a User when they register for an account on the mobile application or use the services made available through the Platform; including but not limited to information gathered through a purchase of a service, survey, e-mail updates. This may also include information regarding the family member, relative, partner, friend or any person related to the User in any way as provided by the User through the Platform. This also includes information pertaining to the racial or ethnic origin, religion or other beliefs, health etc. of a User, either as provided by the User through the Platform.
- (b). “Sensitive Information” means and includes any information of a person as specified under Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011, such as medical records, medical history, password; financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or any other payment information, physical, physiological and mental health information; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; and any other information provided to Mirable for rendering service or for processing, storing under a lawful contract or otherwise.
- (c). “Technical Information” means and includes any information gathered through various technologies that may employ cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies to automatically record certain information from your device through which you use the Platform. This technical information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device or browser type, advertising ID, Internet service provider (ISP), referring or exit pages, clickstream data, operating system. This data includes usage information and user statistics.
- (d). “Integrated Service Information” means and includes any information obtained through access to any other social media platform (Facebook, Google, etc.) integrated with Mirable (if applicable). Mirable may collect this information already provided in your integrated service account.
- (e). “Information from your parents/guardian” means and includes any information which is provided in a case where a child is less than 18 years of age and the data provided by their parent and/or guardian.
- (f). “Locational Information” shall mean and include the information obtained through GPS or other means, such as the geographical location of the user.
5. Non-Personal Information
- (a). “Information through use of our service” means and includes information which is procured through the use of our service, including but not limited to the kind of services availed, the feedback of the services provided by us, the information or consultation given by the doctors appointed by Mirable, and the kind of services viewed and availed by you
- (b). “Non-Personal Information” means and includes any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as, browser information, information collected through Cookies (as defined below), pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information, etc. As is true with most websites, our Platform gathers some information automatically when you visit the URL of the Website and stores it in log files. When You use the Website and the App, we may collect certain information about your computer or system to facilitate, evaluate and verify your use of the Website and the App. For example, we may store environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, speed of the central processing unit (CPU), referring or exit web pages, click patterns and the internet protocol (IP) address of your computer. This information is generally collected in aggregate form, without identifying any user individually.
6. Purpose of Collection and Usage of this Information:
- (1). Support regular Mirable usage
- (2). Identity verification: This information is particularly pertinent for identity verification and to authenticate the submissions made on the mobile application.
- (3). Internal Record Keeping: We use the information (as enumerated hereinabove), save and except Sensitive Information, to ascertain the types of service more relevant to your interests and to suit your needs. It helps in building a statistical database to analyze the characteristics, behavior, and demographics of our Users. This information is used solely to promote our business activities.
- (4). Communications with Mirable: We have imbibed a feature on the Platform to provide our Users to have a conversation with Mirable personnel for providing smooth and efficient services to our Users. However, when you provide us your Personal Information, we may use this information to communicate with you in the future through e-mail, phone or any such information gathered by us through Platform.
- (5). Ease of use of our services: The information is used to ensure continued service to a User and not to interrupt the medical assistance because of any such concern (logistical or otherwise) and depending on the specifics of each user.
7. Improving your experience
- (1). Increase output: The information collated through use of our service, save and except Personal Information, Information from your parent/guardian and Sensitive Information, is used to enhance our relationship with you and provide medical assistance to User. It is Mirable’s endeavor to grow interest in a User by providing services which are relevant to a particular User. Moreover, Mirable uses all this information to analyze the usage trends, learning behaviors and preferences of our Users, to improve the way these services work and look with respect to you, including updating, enhancing the operations and functionality of these features.
- (2). Business or Research Purposes: The information (as enumerated above), save and except Personal Information and Sensitive Information, is used for business or research purposes, including improving and customizing the Platform for ease of use and the products and services offered by us. We may archive this information to use it for future communications for providing updates and/or surveys.
- (3). Improve functionality: All information, save and except Personal Information and Sensitive Information, is used to provide a personalized learning and high-quality experience for our Users by increasing site functionality and the services offered by Mirable.
- (4). Aggregating Information / Anonymized data: We may aggregate information and analyze it in a manner to further accentuate the level of medical services that we offer to our customers. This information includes average number of users of the Platform, the average clicks of the services offered by us, the features used, the response rate, etc. and other such statistics regarding groups or individuals. In doing so, we shall not be making disclosures of any Sensitive Information as defined above.
8. Disclosure and Sharing of Information:
- (1). When compelled by law: We may disclose any information provided by you on the Platform as may be deemed to be necessary or appropriate:
(a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
(b) to comply with legal process;
(c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
(e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;
(f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others;
(g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that We may sustain.
- (2). Merger or Acquisition: We may share information upon merger or acquisition of Mirable with another company. We shall transmit and transfer the information upon acquisition or merger of Mirable with another company.
- (3). With our service providers: We may share information with other service providers on a need to know basis, subject to obligations of confidentiality in order for provision of services. We hereby clarify that Mirbale works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers, including but not limited to those who provide products or services such as contact information verification, payment processing, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, auditing services and other similar services, in different industries and categories of business by virtue of lawful contracts instituted between such third parties and Mirable to improve our product and services. Accordingly, we may share your information with such service provider in order to provide you our services.
- (2). On your authorization
- (a). We may share information with social networking sites: The Company may enable the feature for the Users by which they may choose to connect their Mirable account with social networks. In such a case and upon your express authorization, we may share your Personal Information with such networks.
- (b). We may share data with third-party applications that you authorize: Third-party application developers and service providers may be introduced to build complementary services for our Platform, such as a mobile application for visually-impaired learners to access our resources.
Please be advised that the information shall only be shared, without your consent, with government agencies as mandated under the law. You can be assured that no Sensitive Information shall ever be published on the Website and the App. However, Mirable shall share such Sensitive Information with its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, for the purpose of research and to accentuate the services provided by us through Platform.
9. Transfer of Information
10. Your Rights
You retain several rights in relation to your data as provided under applicable law. These may include the rights to:
- 1. Access, confirm, and review data you may have provided
- 2. Correct data that may be inaccurate or irrelevant.
- 3. Deletion and erasure of your data from the publicly available pages of the Website and App.
- 4. Receive data we hold about you in a portable format.
- 5. Object to or restrict any form of processing you may not be comfortable with.
In order to exercise these rights, please contact us on the email address provided above.
To update, correct, review, or amend the information that has been previously provided by you, you may make the changes on your account profile page by signing in and saving the said changes/ modifications. Any change/ modification made by you will be reflected on the mobile application. Alternatively, you may write to us at the above-mentioned contact details.
11. Control the collection or use of the Information
If users have any reservations, constraints or apprehensions regarding the access to, collection, storage, or any other use of the information they have provided to Mirable, they may withdraw their consent in the manner indicated above.
12. Retention of Data
All information provided by you, save and except upon withdrawal or termination, shall be retained in locations outside the direct control of Mirable (for instance, on servers or databases co-locates with hosting providers), as long as your account is created and for use in operational purposes only. We will delete information based on a request received from you within a reasonable period and latest within 90 days of receiving a deletion request. However, we may retain such portion of information and for such periods as may be required under applicable law.
13. Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
Our Platform may, irrespective of whether or not you are a registered member, utilize “cookies” and other Technical Information. “Cookies” are a small text file constituting of alphanumeric numbers used to collect the information about Platform activity. The Technical Information helps us analyze web traffic and help you by customizing the Platform to your preferences. A Cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or mobile device. In relation to Cookies, you can deny access to the installation of the Cookies by modifying the settings on your web browser, however, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Platform.
14. Third Party services
To protect your privacy and security, Mirable takes steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. You should create and maintain a strong password to help ensure the security of your account.
We use certain physical, managerial, technical or operational safeguards as per industry standards and established best practices to protect the information we collect. We use reasonable security practices and procedures and use secure servers as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of your information. We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems. However, as effective as these measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet. You accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the world wide web cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure. Therefore, your use of the Platform will be at your own risk. If you have any concerns please feel free to contact the Grievance Officer at the details given herein below:-
Dr. Leena Appicatlaa
16. Changes and updates to Policy
17. Discrepancies and Grievances with Mirable
In case of any discrepancy or grievance with respect to all or any information shared with Mirable, please feel free to contact at email@example.com .
18. Contacting Mirable
Please feel free to reach out to us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail at L166, service road, 5th Main Rd, Sector 6, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102 in case of any concerns, grievances, or questions relating to our privacy or data related practices.
20. Governing Laws and Jurisdiction